Hello divas and welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #17! We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us. So without further ado, let’s party!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
As long as we have your attention, if you would like to guest post on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess, you can read the guidelines and submit your post here.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine, Heather and Sarah chose Buying Locally: Why It’s Important from The Sommelier Chef
Heather – “I agree that it is so important to buy local when possible – especially when it comes to produce. It tastes better, keep more of its nutrients and supports the local economy.”
Sarah – “I feel just as strongly about the importance of eating locally as much as you can to help our local economy & producers as well as the health benefits such as more nutrients & promotes safer food supply”
Ann chose Broccoli Tots from Peaches + Salt
” I love broccoli and am looking for other ways to prepare it. These looked delicious!”
Karen chose Healthy Coconut Oatmeal Haystack Cookies from our own Living Intentionally Simple
“I loved this recipe because it was SO simple! My other favorite thing about it was that it’s as much a “process” as a recipe. You can come up with your own great flavors and ideas to make this truly your own. Everyone in the family can add a unique touch each time you make them. It’s a great way to spend some time in the kitchen with family. Or to just whip up something quick and healthy for the kids. I love it both ways!”
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week. – NEW
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the about criteria
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party? Follow Elaine’s board “Featured on the Health Living Link Party” on Pinterest.