Hello divas and welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party for October 21, 2015. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Please welcome Dawn from Pretty Shabby UK. She is our first international host and we are so excited to have her join!
Meet Your Healthy Living Link Party Hosts
Sarah is taking a break from the party and is scheduled to return in November.
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Hug a Fat: Why Fat is Not the Enemy! from Simple Pure Whole
“Dr Weinberg explains why some fat is required to keep you healthy and the myth behind the “low-fat” movement”
Anne chose Stuffed Peppers-Jalapeno Popper Style From View From In Here
“I’ve picked my last batch of jalapenos and have been looking for ways to use them up and I love poppers.”
Deborah chose Gluten Free Peach and Blueberry Granola from Treat Yourself Sweeter
“”With mouthwatering photos and yummy ingredients like vanilla, crispy buckwheat, chewy peaches, blueberries, toasted coconut and crunchy toasted nuts, I couldn’t resist this healthy and delicious Gluten Free recipe”
Melannie Chose Avocado and Grape Arugula Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing from This Fox Kitchen
“We love salads at our house and this one looks amazing! Such a fun combination of ingredients. “
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party?
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!