Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. You can read our disclosure policy here.
Hello divas and welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party for September 2, 2015. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us. This week we have a special Coconut Oil offer from Thrive Market. You will definitely want to take advantage of this offer (details below)!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
Special Offer From Thrive Market
For a limited time you can get a FREE Coconut Oil Gift Box! ($25 Retail Value)
FREE 15 oz Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
FREE 1-Month Trial to Thrive Market
15% off your next order
ALL FOR ONLY $1.95 Shipping!
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Health benefits of Pumpkin Seeds from Matties Pantry
” I love pumpkin seeds and now I know they are good for me too.”
Anne chose Crock Pot Chicken Tacos from From This To That
“I love healthy crock pot recipes”
Heather and Karen chose Five Common Weight Loss Struggles from Reviews, Chew and How-Tos
Heather – “I have struggled with my weight for most of my adult life and these struggles are real.”
Karen – “I’ve struggled with all of these at different times and there were great tips for overcoming the hurdles. Being mindful of what your struggles are is a great first step to conquering them!”
Sarah chose What You Need Before You Can Find Self Awareness from our own Karen at Spoil My Family
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party?
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!