Hello divas and happy New Year’s Eve! I hope that your week has gone well so far and that you are planning a fabulous and safe New Year’s holiday over the next couple of days. Since it is the last Workout Wednesday of the year here at Divas Run for Bling, I thought today would be a great time to share my top 5 fitness posts of 2014.
This year was truly a year to remember here at Divas Run for Bling. The blog saw a tremendous amount of growth thanks to my wonderful readers and I was able to share more of my health and fitness journey along the way. These fitness posts were among the most popular posts according to my Google Analytics and I learned so much by sharing these lessons with my readers. So if you missed any of these posts along the way, here are my top fitness posts.
- Cold Weather Running Clothing. This post addresses the very important question regarding running outdoors in the winter – what am I supposed to wear?
- Make Morning Runs Rock. I am not a morning person AT ALL, but sometimes it is necessary to get up and go for a run before the sun comes up (such as when it is 90 degrees outside with 85% humidity by 9am in July). These tips will help make your morning runs more manageable and fun.
- How Not To to Train For a Half. I learned many lessons this year during all my races. Such as how not to train for a half marathon before my Divas Half in September.
- Build Your Own HIIT Routine. I shared several workouts from home this year, but this one is my favorite. I love it because it is so customizable – you can make it as hard or easy or as short or long as you like.
- Reasons to Run a Half Marathon. It’s no surprise that the half marathon is my favorite distance to run (I run enough of them that it better be!). In this post, I share why I love the 13.1 miles the best.
[Tweet “It was a great year to get fit. Check out my top 5 #fitness posts of 2014 #running #fitnesstips #runningtips”]
How did your year go? Did you meet your fitness goals? What are your goals for 2015?