It’s Christmas week which means it is going to be a busy week ahead. So to review last week:
- I ran 10 miles over 4 days. Not where I want to be yet but, with almost 2 weeks off of work over the holidays, I am hoping to get my training back on track.
- I ran Duck Dash 5K in 42:25. My first race since my injury and I get a new PR! You can read about my race experience here.
- Named Feetures! brand ambassador. I am so excited to be working with Feetures! brand running socks. I have been using them for a while and love their products. Look for some reviews coming up!
- Named Espirit de She ambassador for 2014. Another ambassadorship came through this weekend. I look forward to the year ahead working with the Espirit de She races.
Goals for Christmas week:
- I want to run 5 days this week and am aiming for somewhere between 12 & 14 miles. It shouldn’t be too hard with my being home all week.
- Reorganize my craft/game room & my closet. Since my hubby is working all week, I plan on doing some reorganization in the house.
- Set my resolutions for the New Year.
- Enjoy time with family.