I Ran 7 miles over 4 days. Not what I had planned but my pace and times were pretty good. The weather really put a damper in my training. I don’t mind a light rain. I don’t mind the dark and I don’t mind the cold (I live in TN so it’s never too cold to run). What I do mind is torrential downpour and the cold. I am hoping for better weather to get my runs in next week.
The run streak was broken. I was doing so well with the Runner’s World Holiday Run Streak – until Friday when I had to work late then a torrential downpour with lightning started on the way home. There was no way I was getting out in that. My Saturday and Sunday ended up be busier than originally expected as well. On a brighter note, the Christmas decorations are up since it was raining all weekend.
There is a new home for the blog. If you haven’t heard, Divas Run for Bling is now a self-hosted blog with its own domain name, Divasrunforbling.com. I am so excited because this allow for more creativity for both layout and content and there is now room for growth for the blog. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Divas.
Elf for health – This week’s challenges:
- Monday: Write a handwritten note.
- Tuesday: Eat the rainbow.
- Wednesday: Go makeup free.
- Thursday: Workout with a buddy.
- Friday: Leave an Operation Beautiful note.
- Saturday: Clean out the fridge and pantry.
- Sunday: Make a list of 20 things you are grateful for. See my list here.
1. I want to run at least 13 miles this week to get back on track of my half marathon training. I am planning a long run of 4 miles while in Virginia this weekend for my cousin’s wedding.
2. I am planning to attempt to run at least 1 mile every day this week to sort of restart my run streak.
3. Elf for health – This week’s challenges:
- Monday: Do a circuit workout.
- Tuesday: Pay it forward.
- Wednesday: Pack a healthy snack for you and a friend.
- Thursday: Do something for yourself.
- Friday: Fastest mile.
- Saturday: Clean out your closet and donate to Goodwill.
- Sunday: Plan your meals for the week.