It’s Monday again which means another chance to review what I accomplished last week and set some goals for the upcoming week. Here’s the Weekly Report:
Last week I:
- Had a horrible week of running. I only ran about 5 miles and only ran a couple of days. It was a busy week and I was a bit under the weather over the weekend so my planned long run did not happen.
- Had a good week of cross-training. Even though my running was bad this week, I did get a couple days of strength training in and, thanks to the Move Nourish Believe Challenge, a good cardio & strength circuit training workout which just about kicked my butt.
- Accomplished all the challenges in the above mentioned Move Nourish Believe Challenge. This week was focussed on the theme Move. See my recap of my week 1.
My Goals for This Week:
- Get back on track with running. I am planning for at least 4 days of running and at least 15 miles this week. This is very important as I have a half marathon coming up a week from Saturday and the main half marathon that I am training for in about a month.
- Continue with the cross training. The strength training seems to be helping so far so I plan on continuing my strength workouts at least twice this week. I may add in some yoga or another circuit workout if the weather doesn’t cooperate.
- Complete all the challenges for week 2 of the Move Nourish Believe Challenge:
Week Two: Nourish
- Monday: Go Meatless – Skip meat today!
- Tuesday: TYLTW! – Take Your Lunch to Work today!
- Wednesday: Write it down! – Journal your food today and share your WIAW with us!
- Thursday: Smoothie Day! – Make a healthy smoothie today!
- Friday: Go Raw Friday! – Choose a recipe from movenourishbelieve.com and go raw!
You can follow my progress all week long on my Instagram and Twitter pages as I will be posting photos of my accomplishments. I will also be sharing a smoothie recipe for Recipe Thursday this week here on the blog.