Hello divas! Welcome to another week here at Divas Run for Bling. It is Monday again which means it’s time for another edition of The Weekly Report where I share the news from last week and set some goals for this week. So without further ado, here is the news:
The Weekly Report May 19
- Workouts. I struggled with my workouts this week. I had a really hard time motivating myself to get outside and go for a run, only managing 2 days for a total of 4 miles. I also didn’t get the strength training in this week like I had hoped, only doing one 30 minute workout.
- Race Registrations. I have been hinting about my fall race schedule for a few weeks on the blog. This week, I went ahead and signed up for 2 of the 5 planned half marathons (there will be some 5Ks and 10Ks as well I think). I will be running the Chickamauga Battlefield Half Marathon in Chickamauga, GA (close to home here in Chattanooga) on November 8th and the Rock n’ Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon on November 16th. It will be my first trip to Vegas so I am super excited that it will be my last race of the season.
- Blog changes. I have also been tweaking the blog a little bit this week. I added a disclosures page to explain any advertising and sponsored content on the blog. I also have been working to clean up my sidebar a little bit by creating a partnerships page for all of my ambassadorships and affiliations.
- Shape Up for Summer Giveaway Bloghop. The Shape Up for Summer Giveaway Bloghop is still going on through this Friday. I am giving away either a Momentum Jewelry Wrap bracelet or foot notes charm. If you haven’t entered yet, you can do so here. Also, be sure to check out the other giveaways in the bloghop.
- Newsletter. Be sure to sign up for The Divas Digest – a weekly newsletter of Divas Run for Bling to stay updated on the happenings here on the blog and to take advantage of some special deals just for readers of the blog.
Goals for this week
- Workouts. I want to find some way to get motivated to get my workouts in this week. I ideally want to get 4 days of running in and 2-3 days of strength and/or cross training.
- Training plan. I want to set up a training/fitness improvement plan that will carry me through the end of June when my fall half marathon training starts.
- Food tracking. While I ate pretty well last week, I did a horrible job of keeping track of my calories and nutrients. I want to track my food at least 5 days this week.