Hello divas and happy hump day! I hope your week has been going well so far. It is Wednesday here at Divas Run for Bling which means it is time for another edition of Workout Wednesday. This is a time to share a recap of my week and set some goals for next week. Then be sure to join other health and fitness bloggers in the Workout Wednesday Linkup.
So this week was busy – and pretty fabulous. I didn’t do a whole lot of working out but I ran 2 races, both of which went really well. So here are my workouts from last week:
- Wednesday – Rest Day
- Thursday – Ran with the Couch to 5K (about 1.5 miles)
- Friday – off (traveled to my sister’s house)
- Saturday – ran the Rise Up and Run 5K in Atlanta (and finished in 44 minutes)
- Sunday – ran the 4 Bridges Half Marathon in Chattanooga (a new PR!)
- Monday – stretching and resting those tired muscles
- Tuesday – rest day
Goals for this week:
- Running – I want to get back on track with my running this week and continue training for the rest of my fall races.
- Dalton, GA 5K – Yes I am running another 5K. My hubby has decided to follow-up the 4 Bridges Half with the Carpet Capital Half in Dalton. I needed something to do while he is running so I signed up for the 5K. I want to beat my time from the 5K last Saturday.
- Fitness – I plan to use some of the Focus T25 workouts as some cross-training, especially the ones with weights.
[Tweet “I had a great racing weekend! Check it out via @divasrunbling”]
Now it’s time to link up!
Welcome to this week’s Workout Wednesday (WOW) Link Up!
Brought to you by your hostesses
Diatta Harris | Femme Fitale Fit Club and Sheila Simmons | The Frugal Exerciser.
Joining us are our co-hostesses:
Please join us in welcoming Heather of Divas Run For Bling as one of our NEW CO-HOSTESSES!!!!!
Be sure to stop by BOTH of our co-hostess’ blogs as they are really cool and full of their fitness and running adventures so read some posts, leave some comments, share and subscribe so you receive regular updates. We are very happy to have them as co-hostesses.
Disclosure: Regardless of which blog you post your link, it will display on Femme Fitale Fit Club, The Frugal Exerciser, Eat Hard Work Hard, and Divas Run For Bling blogs.
How to Participate:
1. Follow, Like and/or Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses:
- Diatta Harris (Femme Fitale Fit Club)| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Sheila Simmons (The Frugal Exerciser) | Twitter | Facebook |subscribe via GFC or email.
- Amanda (Eat Hard Work Hard) | Blog | Twitter | Instagram
- Heather (Divas Run For Bling) | Blog | Twitter | Instagram
2. Post our badge on your site so folks “hear” about our weekly link up
3. Leave no more than 2 links to your blog, Facebook or YouTube post or video using the link up tool/button below
4. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week til we make the walls sweat!!!! I told ya we party hard! 🙂
5. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post so they know how you found them
6. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.