I have been thoroughly enjoying the 2013 Elf for Health Challenge. Today’s challenged is to make a list of 20 things that I am grateful for so I decided to share what I am thankful for on the blog.
1. My husband Erich: He is my soul mate and a constant in my life who is always there for comfort, support and love.
2. My fur children: I don’t have kids of my own quite yet but my two cats and dog keep my life full of love and laughter.
3. My family and friends: They love me unconditionally and support me no matter what I decide to do.
4. My job: To support the lifestyle I currently lead.
5. Running: A great way to stay in shape, lose a little weight, relieve some stress and generally improve the way I see myself.
6. RunDisney: Gives me a great excuse to travel to Disney parks and earn some serious bling. I went castle to castle this year.
7. Vacations: I have had three this year – Disney World with the hubby, New England/Canada Anniversary cruise with the hubby and Disneyland with my best friend Chris.
9. My freestanding freezer: This goes along with the crock pot. I cook in the slow cooker then freeze the leftovers.
10. Coffee: Need I say more?
11. Dunkin Donuts: My once a week treat of coffee and donuts
12. My iPad mini: So I can check email and read my kindle books all on one device.
13. Football: How else would I want to spend my Saturdays and Sundays in the fall?
14. My hair: I may complain about how frizzy it sometimes gets or how much of it I have, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
15. My Brooks Ravenna 4 running shoes: They allow my over pronating feet to travel miles and miles down the street.
17. Being able to afford food, clothing and a roof over my head because not everyone can.
18. Social Media: It allows me to keep in touch with family and friends who do not live close by and to meet and interact with new and interesting people.
19. My health: I am still overweight but, otherwise, am still healthy with no major issues.
20. My creativity: It has allowed me to scrapbook all my memories, learn to sew items for myself and family and friends, meet others through blogging and social media and not be wasteful of what I have.