Hello divas and happy Friday! That’s right. The week is almost over and the weekend is almost here. It is going to be a fabulous weekend here at Divas Run for Bling as I will be running 2 races and I can’t wait to share my experiences with all of you next week.
It is Friday which means it’s time for another edition of 5 Things Friday. This week I am thrilled to share my favorite fitness tunes of the Fall 2014. As a distance runner, it can be hard to survive a long run. I honestly couldn’t do it without some of my favorite music to keep me company along the way.
I usually put quite a bit of effort into making my long run playlist. I like upbeat songs to help me keep pace and positive songs to put a smile on my face. And I change it up every few months for a little something new. So today I am sharing 5 of my favorite fitness tunes that have been released over the past few months. Feel free to check them out and enjoy.
- Shake it Off – Taylor Swift. I admit it. I have a soft spot of Taylor Swift. And I can’t get enough of this song.
- All About the Bass – Meghan Trainor. I love this song because it has a great message and I can relate because I am sure not a size 2 🙂
- Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. Not a big fan of any of these 3 artists but this song has a good beat that keeps me moving.
- Animals – Maroon 5. Adam Levine how I love you. Seriously.
- River Bank – Brad Paisley. And for a bit of my country roots, this song is upbeat enough to increase my pace. It helped me survive the run up Broadway during my Nashville race.
[Tweet “Need some new tunes? Check out my 5 fave fitness tunes of fall 2914 via @divasrunbling”]
What are your favorite tunes of the moment?