Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party for July 22. 2015. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Please Welcome Our Guest Hosts
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
As long as we have your attention, if you would like to guest post on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess, you can read the guidelines and submit your post here.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Garlic Grilled Chicken With Persimmon Salsa from Strength and Sunshine
” An interesting combination that tempts the tastebuds”
Anne and Jody both chose Meatless Gyros from Easy Peasy Life Matters
Anne – “An easy and refreshing recipe”
Jody – “I am always looking for more meatless meals to make and these look delicious!”
Heather chose Quinoa: The Most Versatile Gluten-Free Seed from Strength and Sunshine
“Quinoa is one of my go-to foods in my pantry. It can be used in so many different types of recipes and it is jam packed with good for you nutrients.”
Karen chose Simple Summer Stone Fruit Salad from Family Food Forum
“These kinds of cool, juicy, refreshing salads are just what I love during the summer – the heat’s getting to me!!! The sweet peaches, the peppery arugula, the creamy mozzarella, and the salty prosciutto. Just a quick great treat that won’t overheat my kitchen!”
Sarah chose 8 Reasons to Cut Out Processed Foods from Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess
“It was a great post because it was choke full of helpful information which I feel is important since our world is full of unnecessary chemicals, additives, & health problems. It was a great read and I learned something new-how low fat often times means high sugar.”
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week. – NEW
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party? Follow Elaine’s board “Featured on the Health Living Link Party” on Pinterest.