Hello divas and Happy Hump Day! I hope that your week is going well so far. It’s time for the Healthy Living Link Party #15. Last week we had our best link party so far. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making it and every week so amazing! Please keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Meet Your Hosts
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. As a host you will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media. As long as we have your attention, if you would like to guest post on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess, you can read the guidelines and submit your post here.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Basil Pesto Tortellini Salad from Five Spot Green Living
” I love pesto and tortellini! This would be great served cold on a hot day”
Ann chose Fresh Pico de Gallo from our own Elaine from Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess.
“I love fresh pico de gallo and this looks easy to make”.
Heather chose Apple Nachos with Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Sauce from Grounded & Surrounded
“It was such a creative dessert or snack and I am a big fans of Apples. I can’t wait to try them!”
Karen chose Gluten Free Deep Dish Pizza Crust from Mattie’s Pantry.
“We’re gluten free in my home, but children LOVE pizza. So, I’m always looking for great recipes to keep them happy and stay gluten free at the same time!”
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs. Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party? Follow Elaine’s board “Featured on the Health Living Link Party” on Pinterest.