Hello divas and welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #16. We had another great party last we and we’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! So feel free to check out our hosts and what your other favorite bloggers have been up to this week. And be sure to share your favorite posts as well!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low-calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. As a host you will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media. As long as we have your attention, if you would like to guest post on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess, you can read the guidelines and submit your post here.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Homemade Butter with a Bonus from Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
” I didn’t know it was this easy to make your own butter”
Ann chose Mommy Scientist Series: Your Guide To A Cleaner Facial Cleanser (Part 2) from EasyPeasyMom
“People need to be aware not only what they eat but what they put onto their bodies as well. “
Heather chose How to Heal Pet’s Cracked Paw Pads from Tips & Tricks
“I have a dog who loves to go for a walk down our street so sometimes her paws hurt and crack with the hot asphalt. This was a great post to help deal with that.”
Karen chose Cranberry Bean & Pepper Tacos from Strength & Sunshine
“They look delicious and the recipe seems very easy to make. I’m always looking for a meatless alternative filling for tacos and these just look really crisp, fresh, and awesome just in time for summer’s heat!”
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the about criteria
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs. Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party? Follow Elaine’s board “Featured on the Health Living Link Party” on Pinterest.