Hello divas! I hope that your week is going well so far. It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for the Healthy Living Link Party. We are so thankful for each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us and let’s party!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Meet Your Hosts
Meet Your Guest Host For May
Laura Murray from Making Healthy Choices.
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent or temporary basis please send Elaine a message here. As a host you will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media. As long as we have your attention, if you would like to guest post on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess, you can read the guidelines and submit your post here.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Easy Healthy Quinoa Enchilada Bake from Divas Run For Bling
Ann chose Homemade Chia Seed Jam from The Busy Baker
Heather chose 15 Healthy Sugar Substitutes For Recipes
from Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess
Laura chose Lemon Balm Tea to Promote Sleep from Just Be Well
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the about criteria
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party? Follow Elaine’s board “Featured on the Health Living Link Party” on Pinterest.