Hi divas! Welcome to another edition of The Weekly Report here on Divas Run for Bling. This is the time each week where I share what happened this week and set some goals for the upcoming week.
The Weekly Report
- Races. While I honestly didn’t get any workouts in this week, I did manage to run 2 half marathons in 6 days – the Publix GA Half Marathon last Sunday and the Berry College Half Marathon yesterday. I spent the week in between resting. Both races were slow as I walked most of the time, but I finished. See my recaps of the Publix GA Half Marathon expo and race. I will be recapping the Berry Half later this week.
- Half Fanatics qualification. With the completion of both these races in the course of 6 days, I have reached my goal to qualify for the Half Fanatics. I have submitted my information and will keep you all posted as to when I get my Half Fanatic number. I am super excited.
- I’m Fit Possible Blogswap. This week I participated in the I’m Fit Possible Blogswap. I was lucky enough to be paired with Denise from Healthy Disney Family. See her post on preparing for a RunDisney race.
Goals for next week:
- Two 5Ks. I am signed up for two 5Ks next Saturday – The Color Run in Atlanta in the morning and the Glow Run 5K here in Chattanooga Saturday night. The good news is that they are both fun runs meaning they are not timed. My sister will be running both with me – they will be her first. So I’m super excited.
- Workouts. Because of the 2 races on Saturday, I will be spending much of my workout time this week recovering from the half marathons and saving a little energy for the 5Ks. I will probably get a couple of walks in with the dog and maybe a strength training workout or two.