Hello divas! Happy Monday and welcome to another week here at Divas Run for Bling. Here on the blog, Mondays are a time when I take a look back at the happenings of the past week and take a moment to set some goals for the upcoming week.
Weekly Report June 23
I will be honest. Last week was pretty quiet around here. There were no big events or happenings going on or new announcements here on the blog. So here is my week in review:
- Running. I managed only 3 days of running this week for a total of 4.5 miles or so. It has been really hard to get up early in the mornings to run so I have relied on late evening runs as of late. This backfired this week as the temps hit close to 90 most days and the humidity stayed in the 60% range, making it feel like 95 outside. Needless to say that I learned my lesson regarding the heat and will be running in the mornings for the rest of the summer.
- Strength training. The good news regarding my lack of running was the added strength training. I did manage two full 30 minute kettlebell workouts and a shorter 15 minute workout this week.
- Computer crash. Perhaps the biggest news was my computer crash at home this week. So for the next little while, I will be blogging via IPad mini which should be interesting. At least I have a keyboard for it which makes it a bit easier.
- Running. I am not expecting to do a whole lot of running this week as I will be spending the second half of the week in Savannah at Fitbloggin. I will probably get 3 days in and hopefully about 7 miles.
- Workouts. What I will lack with running, I will make up for it in other workouts while at Fitbloggin. The mornings are filled with workouts and I am looking forward to boot camp, a celebrity trainer, (maybe) crossfit, yoga, PiYo + Insanity and a 5K run through the historic district of Savannah. I am hoping to not die 🙂
- Blogging classes. The afternoons at Fitbloggin will be filled with classes on being a better blogger. I am thrilled to learn about what I can do better on the blog and networking with fellow bloggers. Be sure to follow on social media as I will be updating frequently on how the conference is going.
- Fitbloggin 5K. I will be doing the 5K fun run on Sunday morning in Savannah. I am hoping for an under 45 minute time.
[Tweet “The Weekly Report June 23 and goals for next week. Check them out via @divasrunbling”]
Do you have any fun plans for this week?