Hello divas! I hope that you had a fabulous weekend of being healthy and fit. It is monday which means it is time for another edition of The Weekly Report here at Divas Run for Bling. This is a chance for me to share the news and happenings of last week and set some goals for this coming week.
The Weekly Report June 9
- Workouts. This week was a bit better on the workout front. I ran three days this week for a total of miles. I also did 2 short strength training workouts this week.
- Braves 5K registration. I signed up for the Braves Country 5K earlier this week. This will be one of the few races I am running this summer (it gets so hot here in Tennessee). I am an avid Atlanta Braves fan so this is going to be a thrill for me. Be sure to follow Divas Run for Bling on social media to see photos from the race.
- 5K Foam Fest race ambassador. Through my Sweat Pink ambassadorship, I have the opportunity to be a Foam Fanatic race ambassador for the 5K Foam Fest. I will be running in the Atlanta race in late September. This will be my first mud/obstacle race so it is going to be a blast. If you would like to run with me in Atlanta or run any of the 5K Foam Fest races, you can use the code FF3116 and get $5 off of your registration.
- National Day of Running. Wednesday was the National Day of Running. I celebrated by getting outside (before work) and going for a short run. It was so nice out that early in the morning and I loved the idea of celebrating how much running has changed my life.
- Shout out. I want to give a shout out to my bestie and running guru, Chris. He started his running blog, Phoenix Risin Running. If you get a chance, check it out.
- Facebook Likes. This week, Divas Run for Bling reached a milestone on Facebook. The blog has reached 500 Likes! I am so thankful for all of my fans and followers. If you have not had a chance to check us out on Facebook yet, check it out and become apart of the diva community.
Goals for this week
- Workouts. I plan on running 4 days this week and want to get 10 miles in. I also plan on doing at least 2 days of strength training and (hopefully) at least 1 additional day of cross-training.
- Nutrition. I am still trying to eat as clean as possible and focus on my eating. I want to track my eating this week to see where I stand.
- Braves 5K. my goal for the Braves 5K will be 40 minutes. This would be a PR for me.
Do yo have any goals for this week?