Hello divas! I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend. My week was relatively quiet but good. It’s Monday so that means it is time for another edition of The Weekly Report here at Divas Run for Bling when I share the news from the week and set some goals for next week.
The Weekly Report May 5
- Running. I only got 3 days of running in this week. I managed 6 miles which is a bit low. However, I am doing well with my slightly slower run/walk intervals of run 1:30/walk 1:00.
- Strength training. The good thing this week was I managed three days of strength training – 2 short kettlebell workouts after runs and 1 day of a 25 minute full body workout.
- Fall race schedule. While I haven’t actually registered for all of my fall races, the schedule is starting to fill up. It is looking like there will be 5-6 on the schedule between September and November. My sister is going to be running her first half in Nashville in late September at the Women’s Running Half Marathon. I am super excited to be supporting her by running it with her!
- Swirlsister of the week. This week I was names Swirlsister of the Week by one of my favorite brands, Swirlgear. If you haven’t checked out Swirlgear yet, you need to. It is a small business out of Chicago owned by women and they make women’s running clothing made by women for women.
Goals for this week:
- Running. I plan to get into the swing of things training wise this week. I have set up my exercise schedule so that I will be running 4 times this week. I am continuing on my current run/walk ration for this week.
- Cross training. I plan to do at least 2 strength training and/or cross training workouts this week.
- Calorie count. I want to continue to keep my food diary to see where I am diet wise.