Hello divas and happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. I am super excited to be off of work today packing for my trip to Las Vegas for the Rock n’ Roll Half Marathon this weekend. Be sure to follow Divas Run for Bling on social media to see how the weekend and my races progress. But for now, on to the roundup.
I will be the first to say that I did not do very much workout wise this week. After all, it was a race week. I ran the Chickamauga Battlefield Half Marathon in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA on Saturday. It was a tough race for me as I was just not having a good day, but I did manage to finish in my 2nd fastest time for that distance. Otherwise, I did manage a couple of shorter shakeout runs and some stretching. I generally just took it easy to prepare for this weekend. But here is how it all turned out:
- Wednesday – 2 miles
- Thursday – yoga
- Friday – off
- Saturday – ran a half marathon
- Sunday – off
- Monday – stretching
- Tuesday – 2 miles
[Tweet “It was a fabulous week for me this week! Check out my #workoutwednesday roundup via @divasrunbling”]
Welcome to this week’s Workout Wednesday (WOW) Link Up!
Brought to you by your hostesses
Diatta Harris | Femme Fitale Fit Club and Sheila Simmons | The Frugal Exerciser.
Joining us are our co-hostesses:
Be sure to stop by BOTH of our co-hostess’ blogs as they are really cool and full of their fitness and running adventures so read some posts, leave some comments, share and subscribe so you receive regular updates. We are very happy to have them as co-hostesses.
Disclosure: Regardless of which blog you post your link, it will display on Femme Fitale Fit Club, The Frugal Exerciser, Eat Hard Work Hard, and Divas Run For Bling blogs.
How to Participate:
1. Follow, Like and/or Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses:
- Diatta Harris (Femme Fitale Fit Club)| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Sheila Simmons (The Frugal Exerciser) | Twitter | Facebook |subscribe via GFC or email.
- Amanda (Eat Hard Work Hard) | Blog | Twitter | Instagram
- Heather (Divas Run For Bling) | Blog | Twitter | Instagram
2. Post our badge on your site so folks “hear” about our weekly link up
3. Leave no more than 2 links to your blog, Facebook or YouTube post or video using the link up tool/button below
4. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week til we make the walls sweat!!!! I told ya we party hard! 🙂
5. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post so they know how you found them
6. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.